Popular Posts

RSS Subscription

Subscribe via RSS reader:
Subscribe via Email Address:
 

Show romanization Penelope Cruz almost fainting at the Oscar Event

Posted By pas unik On 03:47 Under ,
Spanish actress, Penelope Cruz, had nearly fainted while attending the Oscar ceremony.

The actress has ever won a Best Supporting Actress Academy Award for his role in the film "Vicky Cristina Barcelona 'claims could not enjoy the night scene is penganugrahan Oscar, because he felt dizzy and faint.
penelope cruz video, penelope cruz 2009, penelope cruz pregnant, penelope cruz gallery
"I can not remember, obviously I feel frustrated. And I'm surrounded by family and those who support and'm happy for his achievements that I get. Sudang At that time I felt nervous and almost fainted," said Tom Cruise's former boyfriend is.

Behind the shining career, the actress is 35 years, reportedly has a mental disorder which made him often feel insecure and often feel confused.

Penelope told the newspaper The Times, the British output, "I just remember, when I think about, 'what I'm doing', 'how could this have happened'."

Post a Comment

Thank's For Comment
Get the latest news World 7 World : news, world, beauty, entertaiment, artist, economy, lowongan kerja terbaru, cpns, laptops, tips and tricks, linux, Blackberry, insurance, Technology.